The Inconvenient Child Copyright © is owned by Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd
TheInconvenientChild.com Copyright © is owned by Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd
Last Updated: June 1, 2009
Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd - COPYRIGHT NOTICE
1. This Copyright Notice governs the use of the web pages at The Inconvenient Child.com and its associated services, web pages, domains and sub-domains, which are owned and operated by Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd ("Owner"). Wherever this Notice refers to "users" it means "you", while "we" or "our" refer to Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd and "Web Site" refers to The Inconvenient Child.com. If at any time the terms and conditions of this Copyright Notice are no longer acceptable to you, you should immediately cease use of the web site where is located.
2. You acknowledge that the web pages contain information, photographs, audio and video clips, graphics, links and other material that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd or third parties, including but not limited to product names, logos, designs, titles, and words or phrases which may be registered in certain jurisdictions (collectively, the "Content"). You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through.
If you want to use any content of The Inconvenient Child or TheInconenientChild.com for any reason, you must obtain prior express written permission from Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd.
3. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorized by Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd or the owner of the software's patent and or copyright. Subject to the provisions of this Copyright Notice, you may post on the any content owned by you (such as your original statements), content for which you have received express permission from Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd and content in the public domain. You assume all right and responsibility for determining whether any content is in the public domain. You grant to Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd the right to edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium and for any purpose any content that you place on without compensation to you. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all rights set forth in the preceding sentence.
4. You may not download content that is indicated to be for sale except under the terms of the sale. Such content is the protected and copyrightable property of Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd. "Free" content may be downloaded for your personal use or non-commercial distribution consistent with the terms defined in this Copyright Notice. When using both purchased and "free" content, you will maintain and include all copyright and other notices contained in such content. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution or publication of any content is permitted without the express permission of Miracle Publishing Pty Ltd or the owners of such content or their authorized persons.
5. We are confident that you have understood your rights and obligations in concern to the use of and that you agree with the terms described above.
We can be reached by contacting: Support: Contact Us
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by New South Wales law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: Sydney Australia. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us. If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: Sydney Australia. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so. The Inconvenient Child.com is controlled, operated and administered entirely within New South Wales. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
TheInconvenientChild.com NO-SPAM POLICY
The Inconvenient Child.com has set forth a zero tolerance, No-SPAM Policy Notice on this website as well as its associated products, services, web pages, domains, sub-domains and add-on domains. The "SPAM" in e-mail and marketing techniques referred to are those in relation to Internet and Information Marketing. We have a strict policy against using the SPAMMING of unsolicited emails in mass or individually of any kind as a way to market our programs, products and/or services. Should complaints be received in relation to SPAMMING activity that connects back to you, we reserve the right to suspend your account while we investigate all evidence submitted to us. Should you be deemed in violation of such policies, we reserve the right to immediately terminate any active accounts to your name, and all rights in association to these accounts shall be revoked. Our definition of SPAMMING include, but not limited to direct or indirect e-mail transmissions to any e-mail address that did not provide consent to receive information from you, advertisements in newsgroups, message boards, and forums that are unrelated in subject matter and/or have specific policies that disallow advertisements, as well as unsolicited messages on instant messenger programs and chat rooms. Organizations, groups or individuals, including but not limited to affiliates, promoters, or joint venture partners, are not exempt from this policy. Those found in violation of this No-SPAM policy will be held liable for damages, lost money and wages. Moreover, we will take any legal action necessary to protect our name and entity, including but not limited to notifying the FTC and the appropriate authorities.
If you feel that you have received an unsolicited transmission in the form of SPAM by anyone regarding our domains, web sites, programs, products, services, or anything related to our entity, The Inconvenient Child.com please report all such activity to the owner of this website (Miracle Publishing), by visiting: Contact Us